Sunday, 25 October 2015

Freshly Made Sketches #209


Has it occurred to you as well that sometimes the simplest card is the best card? Here is a sketch from   Freshly Made Sketches.  The ingredients which I used are:
Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banner, Hats off to you which is coloured in and added TH clear rock candy.  The sentiment is from MFT Grand Holiday Greetings which is heat embossed in red.

I am popping this card into One Layer Christmas - Stocking challenge.
 


New term is starting tomorrow and I know that I will have lesser time to make cards for the festive season.  So I made more cards by using the MFT Santa Socks. 



The top part of the socks are die cut from velt and dry embossed.

Thank you for taking time to drop by.  Have a good Sunday!





10 comments:

brenda said...

Great cards today Lai-Yoke and you are right simple is often the best, enjoy the rest of the weekend.

B x

Rosemary said...

your little cards are absolutely adorable, lai-yoke!! love the santa hats on the first one...too cute!!

Angélique said...

Lovely card! Love the design :-)

Angélique

Greta said...

So clever & cute--love what you did here, Lai-Yoke! Hope school goes OK & glad you had a break!

Annette Allen said...

oh my so cute.. i love that little santa hat and stocking..

Amy O said...

I love how clean and crisp red looks on white cards. And the texture on those stockings is so fun. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

These are fabulous! Love the shape and that little stocking. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Monika Reeck said...

oh dear I really adore the one with sock
so clever love the texture on the sock
you did so well with this sketch Lai Yoke and the one with Hat
adorable colored
suka sekali card mu
love this set clever idea Lai Yoke
hugs, Monika
PS: see you around sweety and happy you got my envelope :)

Vickie Y said...

Adorable cards; love the red/white combination. Thank you for sharing with us at OLCCC.

brenda said...

Hi Lai-Yoke,

Thought I would pop over and mention that you might like to check out my monthly challenges (penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations)!!

B x