Sunday, 8 November 2015

PB Saturday Dies/ Punch

Hiya, I have four cards to share today with lots of help with the CB.  Sometime ago, I mentioned that I will try to use more of the PB Glad Tidings set more often.  I am entering this into Penny Black Saturday and Allsorts challenges.




The background is stamped with HA Tiny Stars and heat embossed in pearl white. I like how the faded stars appeared on the background.


I trimmed off the sides of this sentiment.  Did a double bow

Embossed in silver

Tri-fold


a peep inside

Sorry, that I have not been blogging lately but I am trying to catch up with you guys!  Have a good week ahead!

11 comments:

Rosemary said...

beautiful set of Christmas cards, lai-yoke!

Annette Allen said...

wow all of your cards are gorgeous.. getting all those Christmas cards stocked up..

Greta said...

Beautiful cards, Lai-Yoke! So glad you joined us at PBSC!

brenda said...

My you have been busy Lai-Yoke, a splendid display of Christmas creations and each and every one unique.

Many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More and Allsorts challenges.

B x

Nicole Parmentier said...

So elegant, love your cards!!

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, what beautiful cards.

Mervi said...

Lovely set of cards.
Thank you for sharing at my theme "ribbons and bows" over at Allsorts;-))m

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks so much for joining us Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

What a great sentiment set to have...you have used it proudly! Great job!

♥ Sue Kment

Monika Reeck said...

They are all beautiful..lovely edge at the blue silver card..the red card is my fav..
You are a busy bee my friend...

Helen said...

These are fabulous!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x