Sunday, 28 February 2016

HLS Feb

So happy that I am able to make another card this week.  Today's card is a kind of mixed media - I used distress paints for this card.

This is another paperpieced project again.  First, I swiped the two paints on coloured papers and stamped the images and trimmed.  On the base card, I stamped HA Envelope in TH broken china and stamped the image again. Adhered the trimmed images and done!

I am popping this card into Happy Little Stampers and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.



Work is staring again tomorrow and I will miss you guys...

9 comments:

brenda said...

I can tell you have really enjoyed your week away from work Lai-Yoke, you certainly made some lovely card and this is another.

Bx

Rosemary said...

fantastic card... love the paper piecing!! thank you so much for your sweet comment, lai-yoke! it really made my day!

Virginia Lu said...

Well done, Lai-Yoke! I love the subtle dimensions of the "ribbons". GREAT 3D effect! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Greta said...

Love that you paper pieced the gift with painted paper instead of printed paper--wonderful card! Hope your first week back goes well & we'll miss you, too, Lai-Yoke! You make such creative cards--always love seeing what you come up with!

Monika Reeck said...

I love the 3 dimension of your gift and looks beautiful with this color combo
I love that stamp
gorgeous card Lai Yoke
My sister now near cologne...she married her husband at 19 Feb last time I posted in my Blog her wedding foto too..if you like to see if I am so happy :)
hugs
Monika

Annette Allen said...

cute card.. great color combo..

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, what a fun card this is.
I love the pretty colors.

Toni said...

Perfect colors--love that subtle background!

Toni
HLS DT

Linda said...

Beautifully CAS. Thank you for playing along with the HLS Mixed Media challenge. Linda xx