Thursday, 25 February 2016

ABNH Feb

Glitters! Glitters!  Lots of glitters on today's card! I used glittered embossing paste on a forest stencil for this card and love how it turned out!

The flower is from HA Antique Flowers Engraving which I used the embossed resist technique...stamped and embossed the flowers with white embossing powder and then applied distress ink over it.  I decided to make it into a shaker card.

I am popping this into ABNHSimon Says Wednesday and CASology challenges.


a closer look on the glittered paste

We are going away on a short weekend before school resumes next week.  Once school starts, I will not be able to blog too much again.

Have a good day ahead!

12 comments:

brenda said...

Oh so elegant Lai-Yoke and I can imagine how lovely the glitter is in real life. Enjoy your weekend break.

B x

Nicole Parmentier said...

I see that you are making good use of your school holidays! Lovely card!! Have a great weekend!

Virginia Lu said...

Beautiful composition and details, Lai-Yoke! I love the additions of vellum and soft coloring is lovely! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Annette Allen said...

such a pretty card.. I love that little shaker and the flowers are perfect.. cool background too.. :) great card

Greta said...

The glittered stencil is just breathtaking, Lai-Yoke! A fabulous design & card!

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, this is simply beautiful.
I love it!

lostinpaper said...

There is no such thing as 'too much glitter', I'm totally loving all the sparkly shimmery greatness of your card!

Betty Keefe said...

this is so elegant and classy - love the composition and colors - glad you entered it in our A Blog Named Hero sparkly challege!

Rosemary said...

your card is so beautiful, lai-yoke!! love all the glittery goodness that you added!!

Monika Reeck said...

soo beautiful your background looks so shiny and bling and I love the circle in purple
adorable and elegant and I guess I have the same sentiment and that flower ..HA Stamp right yes we are from HA Flickr born hehehe
happy time before school time start again Lai Yoke
hugs
Monika

Gayatri said...

Beautiful and classy! I love it. Thanks for joining in Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge :)
Gayatri xx

Hannelie said...

Ooh! Such a beautiful effect!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology!