Sunday, 17 April 2016

CASology-Pink

** UPDATED : CASology SHOW TOPPER **

*****************************************************************

When I first saw this card made by Jennifer McGuire I fell in love with it immedietely and I knew that I had to make it.  Yeah!  Finally, I got the time to make it and I just love the softness, the feminism  and most of all the simplicity of it!

The stamp which I used is from PB Divine which is stamped in black and watercoloured.  The vellum part is heat embossed in white.

I am popping this card into the following challenges :Curtain CallCASologyInspired by all the Things and AAA cards.




Have a good Sunday and thanks for dropping by!

17 comments:

brenda said...

I can see why you were drawn to the design Lai-Yoke, how beautiful your OB image looks on the vellum, such a soft feel.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Rosemary said...

Oh Lai-Yoke!!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the softness that the vellum brings!! This is a winner in my book!!

LauraJane:) said...

So LOVELY!! I want to try this technique out too!

Betty Keefe said...

gorgeous card - i have that stamp and love how you used it to make this card!

Eliz Stewart said...

Just lovely!

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautidul, soft & elegant card! Thanks for joining as at the CASology challenge this week!

Greta said...

I loved Jennifer's card, too, but yours is just as gorgeous, Lai-Yoke!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card, the technique turned out so lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Karen Day said...

Such a delicate card! Just lovely - thanks for joining us this week at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Aileen Ryan said...

Beautiful card, love the flower you used. I had a go at this but wasn't so happy with my end result. Your card has turned out beautifully.

hazelspaperdesigns said...

Have to agree! SO pretty and soft and delicate! Perfect in pink! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Coralynn Murray said...

Absolutely fabulous card! I watched that video as well and you did a great job with the design. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

kiwi.koncepts said...

What a beautiful card! Love your take on the inspiration photo! The vellum really makes it perfect.

Martha said...

WOW, Lai-Yoke, this is striking. Beautifully done!

Greta said...

Congrats on the shout-out, Lai-Yoke!

Annette Allen said...

yay for pink.. this is stunning.