Sunday, 17 April 2016

STAMPlorations Stencil Sunday #42

This is my second posting of the day.  Just found out that there is a Stencil linky party over at STAMPlorations and it's closing in 13 hours' time.  Here is my card for today's party.

The stencil which I used today is a butterfly stencil from Imagination Craft. Instead of using modeling paste, I used watercolour for this project.  The colours which I used are from TH distress inks : mustard seed, peel paint and peacock feathers.  The quote is from Kaisercraft Blue Ray which I stamped and heat embossed in a piece of torn vellum - there are a number of quotes from Blue Ray which I love.



Thank you for dropping by again!

8 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card I like the sentiment and the colours
Kevin xx

Rosemary said...

another gorgeous design, lai-yoke!! that stenciled background is amazing!!

Greta said...

Wonderful use of that stencil, Lai-Yoke, & I love that quote, too!

brenda said...

Lovely stencil work Lai-Yoke and how effect the vellum sentiment looks.

B x

Helen Gullett said...

How beautiful your card is. The sentiment on the vellum is great choice of layering over the bright background :_)

maria f. said...

Beautiful use of the stencil. And a wonderful sentiment to top it off. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations.

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous watercolor stenciling! I love the colors you chose and your beautiful stencil! A perfect sentiment to go with it too!

Martha said...

What a beauty this is, Lai-Yoke.
Fabulous background & quote.