Monday, 2 May 2016

Paper Players #293

Weather is going to be good this coming days-it's going to be above 18 degrees celcius from Thursday onwards!  Woohoo! Good for my DH as he is celebrating his 50th birthday!

Today's card is a very typical dutch scene.  It's tulips season at the moment and with the good weather coming up, there are going to be tons of cyclists.  So, I thought I should incorporate this into my card.

The background blue is stamped on a watercolour paper.  The tulips are from HA Antique Flower Engraving which is stamped on TH distress inks, sprayed with water on it and stamped on the cardstock.

The bicycle die cut is from Memory box.  I am popping this card into the following challenge : The Paper Players.



Have a good day!

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

fun card, lai-yoke... love the tulips stamped with the distress inks. enjoy the beautiful weather!!

brenda said...

I also heard that about the weather Lai-Yoke, I do hope they are right.

Your Tulip card is lovely and very evocative of your part of the world.

B x

Greta said...

Clever, unique & beautiful, Lai-Yoke!

Nance Leedy said...

What a beautiful watercolored tulip background. I can just picture this bike riding around all the beautiful tulips in your area! Lovely card--thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Hannelie said...

Before I read your post I thought... yes... Amsterdam!
Tulips and bikes. So Dutch and so beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players !