Friday, 29 April 2016

ABNH

***  UPDATED : ABNH SHOUT OUT ***
*****************************************************************

Woohoo! Finally, it's holiday and I am really looking forward to it to be able to catch up with my card making!  My first card to celebrate my 2 weeks holiday!

I am going for a clean and simple and a one layer card!  First, I covered the four corners with masking tape and I stamped the image from HA Good Thoughts on a watercolour cardstock.  Then watercolour the background with TH distress ink salty ocean.

The sentiment is from HA It's Your Day which is heat embossed in white on a black cardstock.  I finished the card with some black embellishments and applied Wink of Stella.

I would like to pop this card into A Blog Named HeroSimon Wednesday Challenge and Time Out Challenge.



very difficult to capture the glitteres from WOS!

I remembered planting several white tulips last November but only two bloomed!  Anyway, just wanted to share with you the beauty of white tulips!

 Thank you for dropping by and have a good day!


8 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely card, both the design and floral image Lai-Yoke and a beautiful Tulip.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful card! White flowers are my favorite!!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card and beautiful tulips, lai-yoke!!

Greta said...

Not sure I've ever seen white tulips & they are truly beautiful! Your card is so springy & fun, Lai-Yoke--great design!

Greta said...

Congrats on the shout-out, Lai-Yoke! Enjoy your vacation!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

sandie said...

This is gorgeous, fab background and so pleased you shared with us at Time Out x

Anita in France said...

Soft, dreamy and just lovely, Lai-Yoke ... and such beautiful white tulips ... thanks for sharing them! Thanks too for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)