Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Inspired by japanese tea box

I got this japanese tea gift from my ex-boss a couple of years ago when she was on her businees trip to Japan!  I still kept this gift as I find the pattern to be very special.  I was looking at it this morning and it has inspired me to make a card.

I'm using the stamp from Hero Arts, Good Thoughts this time.  I used golden powder heat embossing for the outline.  Thereafter, I used the facial cotton to distress the card with three different colours : lavender, rosebod and sweet plum and coloured the flowers with pro-marker.  Lastly, I added little pearls in the middle of the flowers!

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

Beautiful card. I tracked you down from the Paperplay Challenges blog.... your card / photo is displaying there but there is no link back to your blog/flickr - if you would like to try to relink it. Thanks.

And thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us with this gorgeous card,love the pearl centres, good luck, hugs Liz x