Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Masculine Vintage Music Note


Just bought this new stamp from Hero Arts and can't wait to try on it.  This is my first card with this music note and decided to make a masculine card.

I distress the background with the following colours :
Dew Drop Momento : bamboo leaves, dandelion, tangelo, sweet plum
Colour Box : lavender

Once I've reached the desired colour, I stamped the music note with Distress Ink from Tim Holtz - Vintage photo

To have a vintage look, I decided to distress the whole card with the colour vintage photo.


3 comments:

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Lai-Yoke this is beautiful. Love the colors & the simple design. Thanks for joining us at Paper Play! :)

Heather Maria said...

Gorgeous masculine card Lai-Yoke! Great design and the distressing is so beautiful!

Laurel said...

So pretty!