Sunday, 6 March 2011

An idea in yellow - Tuesday Trigger

This is my take on Tuesday Trigger, unfortunately I'm unable to link it to the website - not too sure why. 

I used Letters and Embellishment from My Paper World for this card and the colour Dandelion from Momento.  The edges distressed using the same colour as well.  The sentiment, the leaves and scallops are from Stampin Up. The sentiment is stamped twice firstly with black and thereafter dandelion.   I finished the card with pearl pen.



This card enters into the challenge Tuesday Trigger

8 comments:

Trinh said...

This is so pretty, Lai-Yoke! I love the scattered pearls, leaves peaking out on the side and the pretty die cut border under the ribbon.

susanne said...

This one is gorgeous!! I love the yellow with the white pearls, just lovely!!

Lin said...

Another beauty - such a delicate card!

onecraftymama said...

Oh, this is gorgeous too! I love the damask background. So elegant & yet the yellow makes it cheerful too.

Michelle said...

gorgeous!

Cath said...

Hey Lai-Yoke! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Rae said...

Beautiful!

Brenda said...

So pretty and delicate Lai-Yoke! Love that shade of yellow!