Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Starbust Lace



It has been quite sometime since I posted on my blog as I've caught some nasty bugs which just refused to let go off me!!  Although, I'm slowly recovering my mojo is not completely back yet.

This is my first card after two weeks break and I've used the starbust lace and the musical notes for the background.  The musical notes are clear embossed and the starbust embossed in white.  This time, I've cut 3 layers of the starbust in different dimensions. 

I finished it off with the sentiment from cuttlebug.

Card enters into the following challenge : Moxie Fab WorldHero Arts

3 comments:

joy said...

This is gorgeous! I love that you cut the starburst into layers. Sure hope you feel better every day and can get back to making more beautiful cards!

Brenda said...

Hi Lai-Yoke! I was wondering what had happened to you! Get better! Love what you did with this Starburst Lace stamp! Beauiful!

Cath said...

Hey Lai-Yoke! Thanks for entering the Paper Piecing Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the stampy fun! :)