Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Weekend on Mother's Day

We were away on the weekend of Mother's Day together with my in-laws' families.  My sister-in-law arranged a house which fit 12 persons in a family park.  Yes, 12 persons out of which 2 younger kids of 5 and 2 years old, 12 years old x 2 and 10 years old. 

It was a beautiful weekend with fantastic weather of about 28 degrees with some sea breeze.  As it was the last weekend of the school holiday, the park was not so crowded anymore.  This park was so big that I would call it a village at the seaside. 

Here are some pictures taken during the holiday and as you can see that most of them were at the beach.  I love beach only when it's not too crowded.   While strolling along the beach, we were all caught by surprise that there were so many jelly fishes on the coast.  The water was extremely clear and I was so happy to be able to catch so many photos of these lovely creatures.  I've never seen a pink jelly fish before and one with four cloves in the middle.  I wonder what are those cloves - hearts, lungs, stomachs, etc....?








6 comments:

Miss V said...

They sting right? beautiful pictures !! coool!

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely photos, Lai-Yoke. I love the beach too, and don't seem to get there enough. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Barb said...

That is one, big jellyfish! They are beautiful but can be so dangerous too! Lovely photos, Lai-Yoke!

Lin said...

What beautiful pictures! Your water was SO clear! Thanks for sharing your holiday!

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful photos, Lai-Yoke! It looks like you had a wonderful time at the beach with your families!

Brenda said...

Awesome photos Lai-Yoke! I love the see too, when it looks just like this! We are going to Pensecola for a week in August just before school starts again, I cannot wait!