Monday, 26 September 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #8

**This is my second posting of the day**

Finally the weather has improved and we are going to have a lovely summer for the whole of this week and hopefully more to come. 

The challenge for this week at Lawnscaping is to create something "texty".  Using the sentiment stamp, I basically used all the stamps on that sheet and stamped them in green.  I also put a heart-shaped button on one of the letter.  Simple card but love it!

I'm also entering this card into All Sorts Challenge



I'm going to leave you with these photos when we had our drive-thru safari yesterday.  While surrounded by giraffe (sorry did not take any picture on this), our car broke down and we got panic as we were not allowed to step out of the car!!!  It took a while before we were rescued by the "hunters" - great adventure!  Have a nice day!



                                                   The camels were so close to our car!!!!

 

6 comments:

Brenda said...

I can just imagine you all sitting in your car waiting to be rescued! What an adventure! Love how you used that entire LF set to create your texty card Lai-Yoke!

onecraftymama said...

omgoodness, you must have been worried! I think that my kids would probably die of excitement to be on a drive-through safari!!! How amazing :)
I love the heart in "you", and the fabulous bunch of sentiments you used. And the gorgeous gingham ribbon!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

What an adventure you had! And your card is fabulous. Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping. :)

Laurel said...

Wow. I have thought of being held up in traffic. NEVER by camels! HA HA HA! Great card. Loving the green! And the gingham ribbon is fabulous!!! :) So glad you joined us at Lawnscaping.

Elizabeth Allan said...

An animal traffic jam - how neat! Loved your "texty" card Lai-Yoke.

Mummylade said...

so elegant (and I'm not talking about the camels hehe). Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!