Thursday, 9 February 2012

Friendship Card


This is my submission for this month's contest at Hero Arts and I chose to make a friendship card.

The HA Starbust Lace is white embossed three times and cut into 2 different circles leaving the base as a whole.  Dimensional stickers are put on the two circles to give an elevated look on the lace. 

The background is clear embossed with HA Music.



Thank you for dropping by and I shall leave you with a typical dutch scenery.  I took this photo whilst inside the car with the outside temperature of minus 12 degrees celcius. 


9 comments:

Sue said...

Oh my goodness it looks so cold there!
Your card is beautiful Lai-Yoke, I like how you have layered up the Starburst.
Smiles:)

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Lai-Yoke,

Wonderful card. Sensible choice of colours. I like your layout and your 3D. Congratulations !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Lisa said...

Wow- I miss the Northern US terribly, but I DON'T miss sub zero temps! Brrr!! Stay warm :)
Love your card today, lai-Yoke! The layering on the circle looks great and adds wonderful dimension. Lovin' the bright blue too -so happy!

Annette said...

such a beautiful card...I love how you added dimension.....love all that snow...so pretty..

Annette said...

such a beautiful card...I love how you added dimension.....love all that snow...so pretty..

Hilde van Rijnsoever said...

Super mooi Hollands plaatje! En de kaart ziet er erg mooi uit, vooral in de close-up!

onecraftymama said...

What a pretty picture :) They've been installing wind turbines nearby, but they don't look anywhere near as charming as that windmill!
Love all the dimension on your card - both the embossing and the layers, and that perfect pearl in the middle!

Brenda said...

Love how you layered that Starburst Lace stamp Lai-Yoke, so beautiful! All I can say is stay warm and stay indoors!

Elizabeth Allan said...

The elevated layers are very dynamic Lai-Yoke. Gorgeous white embossing against the blue cardstock.