Sunday, 13 January 2013

HA January Challenge 2013

Another card for this month's challenge at Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamps.  I am still playing with my new stamp Number Pattern stamp.  Very simple one-layer card by using HA Envie and the Number Pattern stamps which are both stamped in black ink.  Tied a piece of polka dots black /white ribbon and finished it off with a touch of pink button which is from one of my sweater.

Finally, the temperature drop to minus 2 and the children are looking forward to some snow.  Wishing you a lovely Sunday!


6 comments:

brenda said...

So smart and elegant Lai-Yoke and the red button really brings it all to life.

B x

Brenda said...

Love the splash of colour in your button Lai-Yoke! I am loving that numbers background stamp! (I cannot remember if I thanked you for the wonderful XMas card that surprised me in the post, thanks so much for thinking of me!) Hugs, B xxx

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Lai-Yoke! Love the color combo!

Greta said...

Oh, I like it! Great job, Lai-Yoke! 1 layer is so hard for me.

Kanan Pandya said...

Lovely card, Lai-Yoke. Just love both the background and ribbon on that. Very pretty. :-)

Jessi Fogan said...

I hope you got just enough snow for the kids to play :) I love this card with the perfect pop of pink - now that is a go-to layout. Classic :)