Tuesday, 15 January 2013

CASE Study #123

I made this card last week and have totally forgotten to post it and I still have 10 hours to join the challenge.  Anyway, this is an inspiration card from CASE Study by Tasnim.  I am also entering this card into Penny Black and MorePurple Onion Designs challenges.


Very simple card by using a monochromatic color and several die cuts.  The "XOXO" (do I call this sentiment?) is from HA Everyday Saying.  This card will also go into Cards from the Heart Card Drive.


Today was a chaos over at our region because there was so much snow this morning - 15cm.  I know to some of you, 15cm is nothing but to Holland this is a lot and it has caused so much delay in public transports and traffics.  I hate slippery roads and I had to be on my bike again to go to school.  50% of the children did not come to school and many were late for about an hour.  Even several teachers were unable to come to school and I was being sent from one class to another to help out!

Then half way thru in the morning, my neck started to itch!!!!!  So embarassing that I was doing this in the classroom but I tried not to scratch too much and the itch spread further to my body!  I found out that my snack cannot be combined with my current medication for my back ache.

Thanks for dropping by and wishing a great day!

14 comments:

Barb said...

Oh, Lai-Yoke! What an awful day you've had! It's never fun having an allergic reaction to something! Hope the itch goes away soon, and be careful in the snow!

LOVE your take on the inspiration photo! So pretty with the reds and pinks! :)

cbuswell said...

I love your take on this week's card! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Andrea Ewen said...

What a fabulous design...and using such a pretty color combination! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Jessi Fogan said...

Uh-oh...15 cm is enough to cancel school here. What a mess! And you add the allergic reaction in there - what a day. I suppose it's good that you know what caused the reaction, because now you can avoid it. Still, I'm sure you could have done without the experience! Scary how many interactions there are with drugs & food :(

Colleen Dietrich said...

Lai-Yoke, sounds like a trying day! Wow. I hope tomorrow is better for you. :)

Love this great big heart card!

Annette said...

oh i love this...such a fun design...girl you are so talented.... Well CHA is done and I had a great time. I hope that one day we will be able to meet..

Cat's sCrap said...

Simplicity, efficiency and a lot of love ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Lisa said...

Sounds like you didn't have such a great day!! So sorry!
We are getting cold weather here right now as well and I'm ready for the sun to come back!!
Love your heart card and the graduated color- co cute!
Hope you are well! I'm trying to get back in the swing with my blog again :) XX

Brenda said...

Ok Lai-Yoke! This is an awesome card girl! Love that shape and those colors! Not so good is your poor reaction you just had, geez, I hope you are better! And stay warm and safe!

Trinh said...

Such a pretty card, Lai-Yoke! I love the nested hearts. What a horrible day for you! I hope you are feeling much better and that it's a warmer day today.

brenda said...

I've just left you with a few words in relation to this post on the one above Lai-Yoke.

A very eye-catching valentine card, thanks to sharing with us at Penny Black and More.

B x

Greta said...

Fabulous card, Lai-Yoke! You will really make a kid's day, I know. Glad you figured out the problem & hope your back is better soon!

Tracy said...

Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

linda said...

a very lovely valentine card with all the hearts. thanks so much for playing along with our 'love is in the air' theme at penny black and more this month.
linda