Thursday, 28 February 2013

TAW Be Inspired Challenge #22

A quick post today for TAW Challenge with this inspired picture.  


 The frame is from The Alley Way Stamps Framed which is stamped on neon green cardstock.  The flowers are my favourite set from The Alley Way Stamps Awesome Blossom which is stamped with my new neon inks from HA on a white cardstock.  On a separate cardstock, I repeated the three colours and fussy cut them and sticked onto the first layer.  At this stage, I wished that there is a diecut for this flower - I hope Alison will read this post.






6 comments:

brenda said...

Love the vibrancy of the colours Lai-Yoke, but I think there's no surprise about that, but I really like the modern slant to yours.

B x

Jessi Fogan said...

I would just keep saying to myself "Awesome Blossom, Awesome Blossom" while I was cutting them out...and giggling to myself ;) lol!
It must have taken for-e-ver, but it looks AMAZING! Love the vibrant colours :)

Kanan Pandya said...

Great take on the challenge,Lai-Yoke. pretty colors, very happy card. :-)

Cat's sCrap said...

Magnificent card. Full of freshness. Congratulations !

Hugs from France.
Cath.

Annette said...

so totally fabulous...love the added buttons... great take on the challenge..

Greta said...

Bright, cheery, wonderful! Love this card, Lai-Yoke!