Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Teabag holder

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my post yesterday.

Using the sketch from The Paper Players and the color combo from The Dynamic Duos, I made this teabag holder for my ex-boss.  I am also entering this into Simon Says Stamps Challenge.


The banner is stamped with HA Envie and Die Cut and Stamps which I seems to find myself using this combination very often.  I had some stash of materials and saw pieces of denim which I thought it would fit perfectly onto this colour theme.  The denim is die cut and I also added another pre-cut felt flower.




Here is the inside of the card.  Cut a piece of the aqua blue, embossed and sticked onto the white cardstock.  Made the centrepiece of holders by using the same stamps as the front card.  I also added a piece of white diecut for some messages.


Once again, thank you for dropping by.  Have a crafty day!

14 comments:

brenda said...

Crisp and elegant Lai-Yoke and I love that there is a little surprise on the inside.

B x

Kailash said...

Such a creative card, you put so much love into making it. The design to hold the tea bag is so lovely!!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the different textures! And that big gem :) The blues are so pretty together.

laughadaisy said...

Oh, this is so clever and cool! I love what you created with these colors. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

Annette said...

wow that is amazing...what a fun idea..love how you added jeans...looks cool

Kanan Pandya said...

Love this card, Lai-Yoke. So pretty design and colors, cute tea bag holder. :-)

Nance Leedy said...

Love the touch of denim--it provides such great texture and color! Sucha cute die cut as well...Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players

Greta said...

Another great design, Lai-Yoke! I've never tried to die cut denim--thanks for the inspiration!

joy said...

Such a neat idea for the tea bags, Lai-Yoke! And, I love your denim and felt embellishment!

Deanna Jean said...

Super cute card. So glad you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Dawny P said...

This is super sweet and I really like the colours you used :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

Christina Barnes said...

Great idea, and I love the denim behind the flower. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Dynamic Duos.

Jennifer Grissom said...

Great project! We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge

stampwithsandy said...

What an adorable and creative project! Love the texture that the fabric adds to the front of the card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week!