Monday, 27 May 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #58

Today, I am not going to complain about weather as it is so beautiful.  Lots of sunshines with mild temperature - finally I could put on my sandals.  


Today's card is Clean and Simple at Lawnscaping Challenge.  I have seen so many chalkboard style cards lately and decided to give it a try.  Instead of using black cardstock, I went for a green cardstock which I had during my school time (arrg!  it sounded so long ago!). The sentiments are from different sets, heat embossed and wipe lightly with white ink over the green cardstock.




8 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Very fun, I love the shape of your chalkboard!

Greta said...

Great job with the chalkboard technique--love seeing it done with green, too!

Cat's sCrap said...

What a funny blue croco ! Magnificent eyes. Beautiful layout. Bravo ! Adorable realization !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Jessi Fogan said...

Green is awesome! And that is exactly the green of chalkboards! Too fun :)

Kailash said...

Love that chalkboard look on green cs Lai-Yoke and that blue crocodile is simply fabulous!!

Kanan Pandya said...

Super cute, Lai-Yoke. Love the design. :-)

Tamara said...

great card, love the color combo & the embossing
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
xx Tamara

jenn shurkus said...

so fun!
thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!