Sunday, 8 December 2013

Fab Friday #32

Hope you are enjoying your weekend or had a good weekend depending which part of the world you are. As for me, I am so glad that finally, I sent out all the international and european christmas cards already.  I need to finish all my local cards by this week as we are flying off next week already.

Today, I have a card to share with the colour challenge from Fab Friday Challenge.  I am still loving the hippo from Avery set and the useful santa hat from Lawn Fawn.  This hat simply fits onto almost all the images.

I got something new stamp from Reverse Confetti too which is the stripey set.  Love it!  The sentiment is from MFT.  A glittered paper is added on the side of the front panel.  Did some machine-stitched too.






Thank you for dropping by!

9 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Sweet hippo and sweet job with the paper piecing and layering! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Rosemary said...

so cute, lai-yoke! your little hippo looks so sweet in stripes!!

Greta said...

That hat is darling on the hippo--terrific card!

joy said...

Adorable! I love this image, the striped paper and that subtle machine stitching. Your attention to detail is superb, Lai-Yoke!

Cat's sCrap said...

What an adorable character ! Simple and clean card as I like ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Jessi Fogan said...

Do you know the song, "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas"? That's going through my head now :) SO CUTE!

Justin said...

Your paper pieced hippo is adorable! Thank you so much for joining us at Fab Friday!

Brenda said...

Very cute & festive Hippo!! Love it!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Haha! How cute is that little guy!!!!??? I love him! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!