Saturday, 7 December 2013

PTI Modern Whimsy Style

I know that you have been seeing this gift box for the so many times already but I thought it's a best thing for a card combo gift.  Please bear with me for the next couple more.....

Make It Monday at PTI is having this Whimsy Style challenge.  Not too sure if this is whimsy enough but I thought I just give it a try.  The banners are from 2 different pattern papers and a vellum and also added some sequins randomly.

I would like to enter this project into The Friday Mashup



Inside

Enjoy your weekend!

12 comments:

brenda said...

So pretty and lovely design.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

joy said...

Great job with the MIM whimsy style, Lai-Yoke! I like this style a lot.

Greta said...

So sweet, Lai-Yoke! Love the papers you chose--hoping to try this style, too.

Rosemary said...

I think this is a lovely take on the MIM challenge, lai-yoke!

Helen F. said...

What a pretty card, Lai-Yoke! Love the icicles inside too :)

Martha said...

What a SWEET card, Lai-Yoke!
Well done!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Lai-Yoke, your creations are really magnificent! Your card just happens to be PERFECT for the resurrected Fusion card challenge sketch!!! If you don't know that one just Google "fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com." Hugs, Darnell

Jessi Fogan said...

Hey, every single one you share is completely different! And these boxes really couldn't be more perfect for those sweet little gifts :)

Kristii said...

Very pretty!! Love the layered banners! So sweet!

Avery Murphy said...

I love the idea of a card and gift in one! I will certainly have to try this idea out!!! What a great use of a window sheet. It really gives the card/gift that even bigger WOW factor! Thank you for joining us at the Friday Mashup!

Tara Bourgoin said...

Such a great project! I loved the window sheet/treat compartment. Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup :)

Danielle said...

Lovely! Thank you for playing along in the challenge!
Danielle