Saturday, 1 February 2014

MIM #150

Lots of birthdays in the month of February.  Using the challenge at PTI to make a window, I decided to make a gift bag.

I stamped the damask design in purple on the kraft paper and made a die cut window.  I also made a matching tag by using the same damask design but stamped in black.  A border is added on the top of the bag by using SU border punch and purple strings as handle.  I am also entering this project into Simon Wednesday Challenge.



Thank you for dropping by.

12 comments:

Rosemary said...

beautiful gift back, lai-yoke!

Annette Allen said...

oh my this is so fun.. the perfect birthday gift.. love it

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the colours & the fabulous embossed texture! You know this bag will definitely be kept :)

joy said...

I love that damask stamping in two colors and what a clever way to make a gift bag look classy!!

Greta said...

So beautiful, Lai-Yoke! Love the images you used!

Vivien Q said...

So pretty!!

Vivien Q said...

So pretty!!

Monika Reeck said...

I love Damask stamp and you did it very well in Black and Pink so nice color combo...lovely birthday gift Lai Yoke...hugs

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is a gorgeous hand made gift bag, Lai Yoke! I adore damask, so this is right up my alley. :)

Brenda said...

You really are good at this sort of thing Lai-Yoke! This is really beautiful.

Emily Leiphart said...

You make beautiful bags, Lai-Yoke! Wonderful stamping and layers of texture. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes with Twine or String!

Kailash said...

Such a gorgeous gift bag Lai-yoke, love the stamping. You make it look so easy:-)