Sunday, 1 June 2014

AEIU #8 and CMCC#22

Thank you for all your kind concerns and well wishes. My foot feels a little bit better today although it could have been better as I did move around more and less using the icepack.  Hmmm....the icepack is on my foot at the moment while blogging.....

I am running out of masculine cards and these challenges just came in on time to stock them up again.

Today, I am going graphic.  I got this arrow die cut from SU which has been die cut several times.  This time I am using the negative layer and adhered a cardstock below with some colourings.  The sentiment is from Avery Elle Fill in the Blanks set.

I am also entering this card into Simon Wednesday Challenge.



The arrow die cuts are coloured and adhered on the inner card.

Thanks for dropping by and have a crafty day!








13 comments:

Rosemary said...

fabulous take on the color combo, lai-yoke... love your clean, graphic design!! so happy to see you playing along with Colour Me!

Annette Allen said...

totally love it..

Greta said...

Absolutely wonderful card, Lai-Yoke! Take care of yourself!

Jessi Fogan said...

Staying still long enough to heal is always a challenge! Love this fun & graphic guy card :)

Hayley Kew said...

Love not only how you used our colours but also drew on inspiration from our photo! Well done :) Thanks for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! Sure hope to see you around again soon!!!

OttawaMom said...

Great idea to use the negative layer from the die cut to show off our challenge colours! Great masculine card. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Me...!

joy said...

A very nice masculine card, Lai-Yoke! The arrows make such a graphic and colorful statement. Sure hope your foot gets back to normal soon.

Martha said...

Lai-Yoke, I love your take on the color challenge! Fabulous design!

Cat's sCrap said...

Great design ! Simple and clean as I like ! Bravo !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Emily Leiphart said...

Awesome masculine card, Lai-Yoke! love how you used the die and the colours are fabulous. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!

Katie Gehring said...

Hi Lai-Yoke! I hope your foot feels better soon! I LOVE your card- so clean and graphic! Thank you for sharing your creativity with the AE Challenge!

donna mikasa said...

So cool, Lai Yoke! I love how you used the die cuts on the inside of your card, and the masculine colors, too! Thanks for joining us at Avery Elle!

Monika Reeck said...

I love the color you have used for this great manly card ..lovely card Lai Yoke...and nice CAS idea..

I wanna tell a little story..my mother in law has a tumor on her brain and she will be here stay and sleep at our home start next monday :((--..it means maybe I have less time to make cards...but...I always remember you....if I have a bit time I will visiting your blog and maybe my blog will be empty again...my MIL will stay here for get laser and chemotherapy in Munich..hope you and your family are healthy my friend..hugs, Monika