Thursday, 5 June 2014

MIM #167- DIY Notebook

Yay! It's already Thursday and we are having another long weekend with Monday as a public holiday.

My foot is improving but I am still limping and because of this, I had to do some adjustment with my walking which resulted in my ache on my left hip.  I decided to go to the doctor and as what I had expected that it will take time to heal.

I fell in love when I saw this video from PTI.  As you may know, I love doing projects and I think I am going to make a few more of them.  I am using the colour challenge from ColourQ and entering this card into Curtain Call.



Different coloured cardstocks

Inner cards are all stamped

These are the supplies which I used to make this fun notebook.

Thanks for dropping by.


12 comments:

Marcia HIll said...

SO pretty! I love your blue sunflowers...never thought of doing them in those shades! :0)

Rosemary said...

your DIY notebook is FABULOUS, lai-yoke!! absolutely love how you used the colourQ combo!!

Colleen said...

I love this little notebook you made...those sunflowers are just perfect to perk up someone's day when they have to go out and run errands! I love your border too!

Annette Allen said...

beautiful.. love those flowers..

Greta said...

You've inspired me to get my notebook made, Lai-Yoke--love this! Hope you're soon feeling much better!

the primitive country bug said...

Love everything about your note pad... the scalloped edge, the fun colored sun flowers! Just awesome!

joy said...

I loved that video, too, but haven't had the time to try making a notebook yet. What pretty colors you used and the flowers were a great choice for your cover. Hope your foot heals completely soon, dear friend!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the front cover of your notebook!

the primitive country bug said...

Hello again~ Yes, the sentiments I used in my notepad are also from PTI. I think it's called "Take Note". Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me some kindness. ~ Birgit

Kailash said...

You did a fantastic job with this notebook Lai-Yoke, such a beautiful design and the colors are simply brilliant. Love the pearls and added twind:-. I'm sorry to hear about your foot, hope you are on the mend soon:-)

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cover for your notebook, Lai-Yoke, love the flowers! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

Monika Reeck said...

you always did great project Lai Yoke and the color on this flowers are adorable..lovely combo and pretty project...oh woow your supplies are yummy...hugs, Monika