Saturday, 7 June 2014

Card Concept #11

As predicted yesterday, the weather was not too hot after all and I am glad that it remains between 25 -28 degrees.

This is the first time that I am submitting my card at The Card Concept and I also need to state what kind of style is my card.  I am doubting between Clean &Layering and Classy & Elegant.

I am back again with a notebook which you can find the tutorial from PTI.

Here are the PTI stamps which I used for today's notebook.
- Button Boutique and Dress Form die cut
- Background Botanical stamped on the die cut
- Boutique Borders for the inside stamping



Inside

As always, I appreciate you taking time to visit me!

7 comments:

Joanne said...

What a super little card - love the gingham belt, too.

Greta said...

This is darling, Lai-Yoke! I didn't think the pages would stay together without the overlapping back piece, so didn't even try that. You always come up with something unique & wonderful!

Helen F. said...

Such a sweet cover for your little notebook, Lai-Yoke. I love these stamps and pretty design you used :-)

Cat's sCrap said...

Very stylish ! I like !

Hugs from Farnce.
Catherine.

Martha said...

What a darling mini-notebook, Lai-Yoke! Love the pretty colors.

Rosemary said...

wonderful take on the card concept inspiration photo, lai-yoke!

Monika Reeck said...

I love the front of your card is so elegant and also sweet..the inside is so pretty Lai Yoke...hope you are doing well there..hugs..