Friday, 6 June 2014

CFC #132 & BIC #53


Have you seen the latest challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays?  It's about creating a masculine card without using kraft but need to use ribbon on your project....hmm! This is going to be interesting and I thought I should give a go for it.

This card was inspired by the glass-stained which I usually see in churches.  This set is from Background Check from The Alley Way Stamps - stamped and heat embossed in black and coloured with copics.  Love how it turned out.  I double scored all the borders and the sentiment is from Verve.  I am also entering this card in Simon Wednesday Challenge.


 Inside

We are expecting tropical heat weather tomorrow at about 30 degrees.  I am not so keen on this kind of heat but I do know that a lot of dutch are dying for this weather.   Have a great weekend!




5 comments:

Rosemary said...

fabulous take on the cas-ual fridays, lai-yoke! i think you nailed it perfectly! (ps... a mallet is a type of hammer.) enjoy your nice weather. we are supposed to have very nice weather this weekend, too!

Annette Allen said...

wow that is so COOL.. love that pattern..

30 degrees...WHAT..

brenda said...

So crisp and elegant Lai-Yoke.

Hope your weekend is a good one, sounds like you have good weather ahead

B x

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Fabulous card! Such a great design! Love it!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Greta said...

Genius, once again, my friend! LOVE this masterfully created card!