Friday, 10 July 2015

TGIF #11


Yeah!  Summer holiday has officially started and we are driving to Scandinavia countries next week.  Our first stop will be Copenhagen which is about 950km.

I am playing at TGIF and The Kraft Journal with the theme "summer".

Die cut the tag in kraft paper and stamped with HA unicorn ink with MFT Abstract Art.  The sentiment die cut is from SSS.  The adorable summer plant is from PS Perky Plants which is stamped, heat embossed, coloured and fussy cut.  Lastly, I added a tiny piece of the spellbinder Fancy Tag Three on the side of the tag.


Added some twines and sequins

Thank you for dropping by and have a good weekend!

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

How cute with those wiggly eyes.

Annette Allen said...

aww how cute is this.. i love that little tag.. fun designing.

Marsha said...

Very cute tag card. Thanks for entering in the Kraft Journal challenge. Enjoy your trip. My grandfather was Norwegian. I've always thought it would be fun to visit the Scandinavian countries.

brenda said...

One more week for us before school finishes La-Yoke.

Love the smiley face on our card, I really should use Kraft card more often.

B x

Greta said...

Fun & summery--great card, Lai-Yoke! Enjoy your vacation--look forward to seeing pictures as I don't expect I'll ever get there in person!

Rosemary said...

fun card, lai-yoke... love all the little details! have fun on your trip!

Cat's sCrap said...

Very beautiful realization and adorable design !

Hugs from France.
Cat's sCrap.

Jessi Fogan said...

Cutest flower ever! I love the white, it makes everything pop! I hope your vacation is absolutely beautiful :)

Monika Reeck said...

I always love if you use that THANKS DIES..
so cutee and in yellow also sweet
I love that cute flower with eyes
so so sweet
Great tag background you made Lai Yoke..
sweet TAG CARD