Tuesday, 23 February 2016

SSS Flickr Challenge #39

Some of you might recognise this overlap stamping during the Simon Says Bloghop which happened a couple of days ago.  There is a video tutorial done by by Jennifer McGuire during the hop.

I decided to give it a try on a tag which is also the challenge over at SSS Flickr Challenge.  Since the tag is so colourful, I decided to leave the pot of cactus from SSS Cups and Succulent white except clear embossed the cactus.  Then, I used the SSS Thanks die cut as an inlaid.  The background is stamped with SU Grunge and some glossy accents are added randomly.



Thank you everyone for your well wishes. My voice is slowly returning but I am still not talking too much yet.  Some of you might wonder, how can I not talk for a week long? Well, by nature I am a quite person, so this doesn't really affect me! However, my DH is kinda affected because there is not much response from me!

Thank you for taking time to drop by...

8 comments:

brenda said...

I think Spring has sprung Lai-Yoke with these pretty fresh colours.

B x

Nicole Parmentier said...

This is beautiful! I love that you left the cactus white, it still pops against all that color!

Barb said...

Good to know your voice is slowly coming back! This card is wonderful, Lai-Yoke! Your results with that fun technique are beautiful! Thank you for playing in the SSS Flickr challenge! (don't forget to add the link to the challenge in your post)

Greta said...

Fantastic card, Lai-Yoke! Love the matching splatters & the inlaid die cut! Most hubby's would be thankful their wives couldn't answer--haha!

Martha said...

What a fun card this is, Lai-Yoke.

Annette Allen said...

such a pretty card.. love how you did the sentiment.

Rosemary said...

really fun card, lai-yoke... I like the way the you left the pot white. it really stands out against the fun striped background! so glad that your voice is finally starting to come back!!

Monika Reeck said...

I love the idea of hiding that sentiment cool TAG card Lai Yoke love the splatter too
cute and sweet tag card my friend