Sunday, 24 April 2016

Simon Monday Challenge

Has it ever occurred to you that when you wanted to make something, that something just doesn't work out!  Yesterday, I wanted to make a card but it just didn't work out as planned.

Today, I wanted to make something of spring related card whereby butterflies and flowers to be in the pictures, I found some scraps which I made ages ago but they were failure. OK, now it came in handy as I used them for my butterflies and tulips die cuts.  They were originally coloured in watercolour but somehow I didn't like them then.

The background is distressed in several colours. HA unicorn ink is lightly pressed with a sponge on a TH stencil and I wanted to use HA Manuscript stamp on the background too.  Then I applied paste on honeycomb stencil randomly.

I am popping this card into the following challenges : Simon Monday Challenge and Craft Stamper.



Have a good Sunday and thank you for dropping by!

6 comments:

brenda said...

Another pretty card to brighten a rather chilly day Lai-Yoke.

B x

Nicole Parmentier said...

Beautiful!!!

Rosemary said...

your card is just amazing, lai-yoke and even more so because you were able to create it out of items that you thought were failures!! the inked background is beautiful as are the butterflies and flowers!

Greta said...

Well, your "failure" turned into a masterpiece, Lai-Yoke! Wonderful use of so many techniques & a resulting gorgeous, Springy card! Wishing you a great week!

Linda said...

Gorgeous .... Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Annette Allen said...

love the blend of colors on this card.. totally gorgeous