Monday, 9 May 2016

Lawn Fawn

Made this critters card for my nephew who will be celebrating his 10th birthday. I used several stamp sets from Lawn Fawn, coloured in copics and fussy cut them.  Popping this card into Lawnscaping challenge.


Added some glossy accents

Made a small envelope for gift card inside

I am glad that DH's party is over now and I was very happy with how things went.  I would like to share some things which I made.  I decorated these disposable plastics....


with washi tapes.  Don't really use my tapes so much but I was very please with the result.

Made some fruits on sticks.  It was a big hit!


Meat balls on sticks

I did made more than these but somehow I was too busy and rather stressed that I forgot to take more pictures.

I am glad that you drop by today.  We are having some glorious weather here!

6 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

What a cool birthday card for your nephew! I love those party hats on the critters! It looks like it was an awesome party! Thank you for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)Q

Greta said...

Glad hubby had a good birthday & the food looks fabulous, Lai-Yoke! Love how you used the Washi--perfect!

Monika Reeck said...

Hiyaaa cuuutee card all with hut
that critter all smile all happy to visiting the party you are great at making cute scene my friend
and wooow that food looks yummy and washi to decorated the glass and spoon and fork clever idea I neve think to do it for my son bday...next bday I will copy your idea hehehe may I?
great post my friend
hugs
Monika

brenda said...

A really yummy post Lai-Yoke, the kebabs look very tasty. A perfect card for a youngster.

B x

Rosemary said...

the card for your nephew is fabulous, lai-yoke!! clever to use the washi to decorate all the cups and utensils... sounds like your hubby's party was a big success!!

Roxanne O'Brien said...

Such a fun birthday card!! I love all the critters you used. And thanks for sharing all the other fun party details. I'm sure it was a blast and much appreciated. Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges! -Roxanne