Has it ever occurred to you that when you wanted to make something, that something just doesn't work out! Yesterday, I wanted to make a card but it just didn't work out as planned.
Today, I wanted to make something of spring related card whereby butterflies and flowers to be in the pictures, I found some scraps which I made ages ago but they were failure. OK, now it came in handy as I used them for my butterflies and tulips die cuts. They were originally coloured in watercolour but somehow I didn't like them then.
The background is distressed in several colours. HA unicorn ink is lightly pressed with a sponge on a TH stencil and I wanted to use HA Manuscript stamp on the background too. Then I applied paste on honeycomb stencil randomly.
I am popping this card into the following challenges : Simon Monday Challenge and Craft Stamper.
Have a good Sunday and thank you for dropping by!