The stamp set Element of Style is stamped onto a white cardstock and coloured with different shades of pinks. I didn't want to colour the whole card as I wanted to minimise the colour.
A stamped vellum is added onto the stamped image. I would like to enter this card into the following challenges : Stampin Royalty, Colour Q and Simon Wednesday Challenge
Inside
Thanks for your lovely comments!

12 comments:
This is so lovely! It reminds me of toile fabric! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!
This is so beautiful, Lai-Yoke! Love that ribbon!
I do love this set, and i like the Toile effect you gave it. The vellum panel was a great idea to not cover the pretty flowers.
Gorgeous! I love the partial coloring and the vellum, Lai-Yoke.
gorgeous card and gorgeous stamping.. love all those flowers..
so very pretty, lai-yoke!
Lovely stamping and colouring. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!
The stamping looks like a piece of rich fabric, beautiful Lai-Yoke!!!
Looks so classy Lai Yoke...adorable card...love the bow too...hugs
The partial colouring couldn't be more perfect - love it!
Oh what a fabulous card, do love the pretty floral paper you've made.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
luv
Debby
Gorgeous card, love your bow, perfect use of the colours, thanks for joining us at ColourQ, hugs, Sarah x
Post a Comment